So my “friend” (haha. Love you) Fatty McCupcakes tagged me to play along with #MyFirstPostRevisted.
It’s a pretty simple game. You repost your FIRST post.
Even I can’t mess THAT up. Right?
- No cheating. (It must be your first post. Not your second post, not one you love…first post only.)
- Link back to the person who tagged you (thank them if you feel like it or, if not, curse them with a plague of ladybugs).
- Copy and paste your old post into a new post or reblog your own bad self. (Either way is fine but NO editing.)
- Put the hashtag #MyFirstPostRevisited in your title.
- Tag five other bloggers to take up this challenge.
- Notify your tags in the comment section of their blog
- Feel free to cut and paste the badge to use in your post.
- Include the rules in your post.
Pretty basic. Easy peasy.
But then I looked back on my first post, and it’s kind of…sad. Not funny at all.
But despite all that, I never quit laughing.
It’s what keeps me going.
So here’s where it all started….
So there ya go. The first day Kate spilled her intestines on the interwebs.
And now it’s YOUR turn! Let’s hear from
- Rambles By Tay
- No Vegans Allowed
- Dan Alatorre (he has a couple fresh books, plus he gives writing lessons, so this might be a good springboard for a post, hint hint)
- Anxious Penguin
Have at it, kids. It’s all fun and games until the IRS sends you a past-due notice. 🙂